The 3 (Three) Mistakes of My Life (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi and Korean Edition) - Chetan Bhagat This is that one book that helps me decide how soon I should stop seeing a girl. I know I am digressing but stay with me. It's easy really. So, if the chick thinks this is the greatest book that she has read then I would leave without paying for the coffee and delete her number ASAP. If she thinks it was a good read and not necessarily great, that would be our last time out together. If she hates it then BAM! It’s love baby.I mean, what kind of tin head reads an abomination like this and think it is "great!" when the masters of prose and magical weavers of literary tapestry like Vikram Seth and Ruskin Bond are still alive? A wannabe that's who. About the book, it was my fourth mistake having read this puke despite of all the bad signs I received from his three other books. I give this two stars because the quality of the book was really good, so much so that my one of my shaky study table’s legs rests on it. Very stable.